- HearUSA Rolls Out AARP Hearing Care Program Nationwide (PDF | 33.1 KB)
- AARP Hearing Care Program Website
- Introductory Presentation for Prospective & Current HCNetwork Providers
AudiologyOnline recorded presentation (18 minutes)
- Hearing Loss Fact Sheet (241 KB)
For more information on the AARP Hearing Care Program, including how your practice can participate, please contact the Provider Relations Team.
Join the HearUSA Hearing Care Network and the AARP Hearing Care Program:
- Become a trusted provider on the only AARP endorsed AARP hearing care program – the nation’s most influential organization representing people over 50
- AARP produces AARP The Magazine, the definitive voice for 50+ Americans and the world's largest-circulation magazine with over 35.7 million readers; AARP Bulletin, the go-to news source for AARP's millions of members and Americans 50+; AARP VIVA, the only bilingual U.S. publication dedicated exclusively to the 50+ Hispanic community; and their website, AARP.org.
- Market your practice to a target audience of millions of members with the support of a multimedia national and regional campaign
- Benefit from hearing wellness promotions in Readers Digest, Parade Magazine, AARP the Magazine, Website and AARP Bulletin.
- Grow your practice! Reach out to local AARP members through education and advocacy of hearing care awareness
NOW AVAILABLE IN:
Alabama Hawaii Massachusetts New Mexico South Dakota Alaska Idaho Michigan New York Tennessee Arizona Illinois Minnesota North Carolina Texas Arkansas Indiana Mississippi North Dakota Utah Colorado Iowa Missouri Ohio Vermont Connecticut Kansas Montana Oklahoma Virginia Delaware Kentucky Nebraska Oregon Washington District of Columbia Louisiana Nevada Pennsylvania West Virginia Florida Maine New Hampshire Rhode Island Wisconsin Georgia Maryland New Jersey South Carolina Wyoming